FINAL EVENT DETAILS:
· The Start & Finish Line this year will be in front of North Central High School (Start will be outside of Door #2 and the Finish will be outside of Door #1).
· All event parking will be in the East Lot. Please plan to arrive before 8:30 a.m. Due to construction, this year’s race will pass through our parking area. For the safety of our runners, access in and out of the parking area will be extremely limited during the race (between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m.).
· You may pick up your race packets/bibs this Friday between 4:30-7 p.m., or on Saturday morning between 7:30-8:45 a.m. If you ordered a shirt, those may be picked up during those time slots as well. Both packet pick-ups will be inside the Student Center at North Central.
· The Fitness Fair will run from 8-11 a.m. and will include health & wellness vendors from all over the city! Entry to the fair will be through Door #1 and is free to the public.
· Post-race there will be snacks and water available at our Recovery Station for runners and Lou Malnati’s will be offering pizza slices.
If I wanted to sign up Saturday morning before the race, is that possible?
Good morning! Yes, you can sign up the day of for $25 at the registration table inside North Central. I would get there between 7:30-7:45 a.m. to ensure you have time to register, receive your bib, and make your way to the Start Line.
Comments are closed.