The WTSF Board of Directors is a dedicated, working board comprised of Washington Township community members, parents, alumni, and district leaders who volunteer their time in support of the Foundation and our mission to support MSDWT.
Your first step towards becoming a WTSF Board Director is to complete the board nomination form.
Our Governance Committee will review applications annually in late spring and fill any open positions based on our governing needs. Board positions are frequently filled by existing committee members, so we encourage interested individuals to join a WTSF Committee. The committee experience is a great way to explore the Foundation and better understand how we execute our mission before fully committing. To explore our committee opportunities, please email WTSF Executive Director, Emily Kaiser.
WTSF Board Directors serve three year terms. During those three years, they are expected to give time, talent, and treasure in the following ways:
- Support the organization’s vision, mission, goals, and strategic plan.
- Attend Board meetings (5-6 annually)
- Actively serve on two (2) committees annually.
- Attend and support WTSF events and programs such as BASH, Great North Run and NCHS Homecoming
- Assist with various fundraising and communication activities annually.
- Review and scrutinize the organization’s financial statements.
- Make a personally appropriate unrestricted Annual Fund gift. Board members are suggested to be in the $250 Superintendent’s Level and encouraged to join the 1955 Society with an annual unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more.