We connect private funding, community, and alumni
with Washington Township Schools to support and enhance
the unique educational experiences of our students.
With your help, we support the students, staff, and alumni of Washington Township Schools.
Cultivate greater awareness of and affinity for the Foundation, supporting students, staff, teachers, and alumni of Washington Township schools.
- Rename the organization and launch a re-branding campaign by mid-2022.
- Expand telling of the Foundation’s “story” to a wider audience and personalize stories for segmented audiences and specific donor affinity groups.
- Convey the Foundation’s mission and purpose via the website and various social media platforms.
- Increase the Board of Directors’ knowledge of mission and message to support their roles as effective and impactful brand ambassadors.
Ensure strong alignment with District initiatives and strategic focus through regular communication with Washington Township Schools administration, teachers, and staff.
- Provide and grow sustainable funding for programs identified as District priorities.
- Support strategic partnerships in the Washington Township community that benefit the Foundation and the District.
Create and foster a vibrant North Central High School alumni community.
- Improve accuracy of alumni database, increasing the number of alumni with current contact information by 5% annually.
- Establish and support consistent engagement programming opportunities, both virtual and in-person, for various alumni affinities that will be determined as the alumni database is improved.
- Establish an Alumni Relations Committee within the board committee structure.
Grow financial capacity and provide highly regarded stewardship to realize our vision.
- Facilitate 5% growth annually to achieve a $1 million total spend budget by close of fiscal year 2023-2024.
- Examine current fundraising events and campaign efforts for maximum impact and possible adjustments and changes.
- Leverage alumni and alumni networks to deepen engagement and cultivate support.
Strengthen our culture of diversity, equity, access, and inclusion at the Foundation and support such efforts within the District.
- Recruit and retain diverse Foundation board members and staff.
- Work closely with the District and its Director of Equity and Inclusion to understand and support District priorities in the area of diversity, equity, access, and inclusion.
Looking for a way to stay connected on what’s happening with WTSF?
Sign up for our eNews and receive updates on classroom grants and programs, upcoming events, alumni news, and more.